Construction Engineering and Management is essentially the process of managing complex processes that result in the building of facilities such as the roads, bridges, buildings and industrial structures upon which we all depend. The International Construction Management Certificate (ICMC) is uniquely designed to provide engineers and architects with graduate education enabling them to become construction managers, construction management consultants and members of construction projects’ teams, working for international organizations.
International Construction Management Certificate (ICMC) awarded by University of North Florida (UNF) and Nile University (NU)
Who Should Attend
The program is targeting construction engineers and architects who seek to develop their knowledge in construction management. Prospective participants are typically from engineering backgrounds, specialized in construction. An experience and background in construction industry is highly recommended.
The certificate is a jointly between University of North Florida (UNF) and Nile University (NU). This gives enrolled students, who complete the program requirements, an edge in getting promoted in their employing companies or an advantage in seeking a position with a multinational company working in this discipline.
Applicants are required to hold an appropriate university degree in engineering as well as some experience in construction. Applicant evaluation may include a personal interview.
Graduates of the program will:
- Have the knowledge, skills, and tools that enable them to manage construction projects, plan and control project costs, master the selection of construction equipment and methods, and handle labor relations and contract administration in construction.
- Be specialized in international construction management including; project management, legal aspects, specifications & codes, and finance.
The certificate faculty consists of highly qualified and experienced instructors from:
- The Construction Management Department in the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction of the University of North Florida in Jacksonville, Florida, US.
- NU faculty members teaching in the Construction Engineering and Management program have all received their Ph.D. degrees from Canada and USA.
The certificate consists of FIVE online courses:
- Construction Project Management
- Legal Aspects of International Construction
- Construction Finance
- International Construction Systems
- International Construction Specifications and Codes
Please find here below the link to be used for the registration.